Neighbourhood Development Plan Key Documents
'By 2030, Tywardreath and Par Parish will be a thriving, welcoming and inclusive community, allowing local people to lead secure, sustainable, productive and rewarding lives while protecting a distinctive landscape and coastline, environment and heritage.'
If you only have 5 minutes...
- Quick Summary of the Neighbourhood Development Plan
- What a NDP can and cannot do
- What is a Neighbourhood Development Plan?
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Where do you live in Tywardreath and Par Parish? Check out the map.
- FAQs Facebook post answers
Neighbourhood Plan Key Documents
- Tywardreath and Par Parish Neighbourhood Development Plan Final Version
- Evidence Summary
- Sustainability Check
- Consultation Statement for Tywardreath and Par Parish
- Basic Conditions Statement
- SEA and HRA Screening Report
- SEA and HRA Screening Decision
- SEA Cornwall Council Officer Response
- Legal Compliance Report
- External Examiner's Report
- Declaration of Result of Poll
Any documents listed above are also available on application to the Parish Clerk. Information provided is correct at time of going to press but no responsibility is accepted for any loss or damage caused due to the use of this information.
Tywardreath and Par Parish residents vote YES!